Friday, August 19, 2011

New Hair Color/FOTD

Hey ladies you all know im natural well being natural can get kinda boring so i dyed my hair& tried a new style on my hair let me know if you like it but the hair color is a honey blonde but it came out as a goldish browish color i like it but i wanna go lighter in the future ok on to my face..
*Face
Smashbox Photofinish
Relvon Photoready Capp.
Mac Msf Natural Deep Dark
Mac Studiofinish Concealer (NW40)
Highlight Costal Scents 42DB Stack Palette(gold shimmery one)

*Eyes
Nyx Jumbo Pencil Milk
Pure Luxe Tart Pigment
Dark Brown Eyeshadow H.I.P
NYC Liquid Eyeline Black
Lashes BSS

*Brows
Brown Eyeliner Pencil
Mac Studiofinish Concealer (NW40)

*Lips
EOS Balm
Nyx Creamy Beige
Mac Beux Lipgloss






1 comment:

Tilly said...

love the make up,hair colour,earringsa and that green meshy shirt....nice!!!!